24 Ocak 2016 Pazar

REFLECTION TASK 2B



HARRY POTTER
    Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J.K. Rowling, but I am not going to tell novels. I would like to tell you Harry Potter movies. Actually, I think that novels and movies of Harry Potter are nearly same. Harry Potter  series consist of eight films which are Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows I (2010) and Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows II (2011). The series tell us the life of the most important wizard, Harry Potter, and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Harry lives with his aunt and uncle because of his father and mother’s death, but they do not love him. One day, a letter comes from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for Harry. These three best friends meet on the road of school. The main idea of the films is the struggle of Harry Potter against the dark wizard Lord Voldemort. Lord Voldemort wants to be immortal, so he tries to kill Harry. In the films, there is a man who is the headmaster of the school. He is Dumbledore and he helps and gives advices to Harry.
   The directors of the films are Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron, Mike Newell and David Yates. I believe that the perspectives of the directors are so helpful and optimistic for Harry. They are usually on the goods’ side. If I were them, I also would use the same perspectives.  When I was watching these films, I was really enjoyed. Some scenes were so breathtaking, especially wars between Potter and Voldemort. The good people did not always win because I could not forget the scene that was the death of Dumbledore. I felt really sad since I didn’t expect that. I love this film so much that I almost watch each film two times and I am never bored. Due to all these reasons, I support the perspectives of directors. They both tell events clearly, emotionally and give a social message “The Goods Win and Evil Does Not Give You Anything”. No matter how much people compare Harry Potter and The Lord of The Rings, I still love Harry Potter films much more.

1 yorum:

  1. Hi Şevval :)

    I totally enjoyed reading your paragraph. This serial is one of my favorites. In terms of language, you picked right vocabularies for your expressions, and I like the way you used the transitions words, too. You told everything in a nice order. Also, you are good at explaining your own ideas. There is no irrelevant supporting sentences to your major opinions. All your examples are explicit enough for the topic. To sum up, I like your reflection paragraph for Harry Potter series on the whole. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

    Bests
    Funda Göbelek.

    YanıtlaSil